We are happy paw, a new company designed for all those people “best friends”, for all the pets.
We are experts in the art of teaching your pet how to socialize, that’s why, we have created this enterprise, in order to pass on our knowledge to those who are just beginning treating a pet.
The social “status” of your pet is very important to him, and as a consequence he or she will be happier
The health of our pets is very important, so, we must always keep abreast of it ,so that he can enjoy his life to the fullest.
At Happy Paw, it is a pleasure to help them to choose from the food that is best for them, to offer veterinary service so they can be vaccinated and also to keep a constant check every year and prevent them from contracting any serious illness.
We are a company committed to the care of all types of pets, in addition to having a good service, we have very accessible prices that can vary depending on the type of pet, whether large or small.
Happy Paw was initially created by a group of young people who wanted to make a difference by taking care of all kinds of animals
In addition to all the above services we have training for pets, we teach them from sitting to other more complex things, all this following the method is rewarded, if the pet complies with the order given, will be rewarded with treats like cookies.
We also train dogs for search and rescue or police dogs
Check out this video for bathing your Pet!
Part of your pet’s health and beauty is being clean! That’s why, one of our services for you and your adored pet is bathing him.
Our treatment given to your pets is of the best quality, in addition to the delicacy and the affection with which we handle the fur of your friend, because we know that it is the way in which his original owner would treat him.
The products used for this task are also of a very good quality, clearly, this is because we do not want your pet to suffer from any damage to their skin and fur.
If you leave your pet at our branch at an early hour of the day, your pet will be delivered in the afternoon of the same day, unless it is on weekends, your pet will return home between afternoon and evening .
We recommend you to send your pet to early hours, so he arrives back before, to enjoy your furry friend as long as possible!
If you have an important meeting or an incredible travel with your family, and you can’t take your pet, call us!!
Here in Happy Paw we have a bunch of solutions for your problem, depending with the kind of your pet, size and time that you are going to be outside. You choose 1 of our extensive plans for your pet “hotel”. And make sure that it’s going to be the most relaxing days of your best friends.
So take out your suitcase, pack your things and have fun that your pet is in good hands.
Call us now!
Taking our dog for a walk is an essential part of our pets’ lives. Starting with you are exercising, lowering calories, and avoiding being overweight your dog; also, a curious fact is that by taking them by a walk, dogs develop their sense of smell.Taking our dog for a walk is an essential part of our pets’ lives. Starting with you are exercising, lowering calories, and avoiding being overweight your dog; also, a curious fact is that by taking them by a walk, dogs develop their sense of smell.
We give you some tips to make your walk the most enjoyable:
- Always take poo bags with you so that you can dispose safely and cleanly of your dog’s mess.
- Get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day.
- Walk in front of your dog, that allows you to be seen as the pack leader.
- Use a short dog leash, this allows you to have more control.
- Reward your dog after the walk.We hope that with tips you will be able to give your dog a healthy life… not only a healthy also happy life.
Our pets are an important part of our lives, they are the ones that help us when we are sad or at the best moments, that is why it is important to make them live happily.
We are Happy Paw and, we know how you feel about your adored Pet and how much you care about his happiness, that’s why,we give you some tips to always be happy.
- Plan playtime. Take time daily to play with your pet, where they spend time together.
- Give him a bath. You can do it in a fun way
- Walk, walk, walk. Give your puppy daily walk so he can be distracted away from home.
- Take his picture. Take pictures of the most special and funny moments
- Learn to speak Puppy. Study his body language so that you know how he’s feeling.
- Let him sniff. Olfactory communication is essential for puppies learning about the world.
- Skip the scraps. Keep your dog in a clean and proper place
- Say no to sweets. Although it seems that they enjoy candys, it is not good to give them sweets, they can damage their stomach.
- Feed to size. Learn to feed him what your dog needs, which is neither more nor less
- Keep it fresh. It is important to give them water as well as to feed them, try to have a fret with water near
- Brush his teeth. Be careful with them teeth, so it will be healthy and clean.
- Get on your vet’s calendar. Ensure your puppy has regular checkups
- GIVE LOVE. Caress, give kisses and hugs or talk nice to your dog, this will make him know that you love him.